Tickets are strictly limited
In 2019 the Glazing Summit was oversubscribed and sold out weeks before the event. With more speakers, more debates and a new networking and refreshments hall the 2020 event will sell out quickly.
GS Day Conference tickets include entry to the Conference, refreshments and full buffet lunch. Registration and coffee from 8:30am with the conference finishing at 4:30pm. Free parking is also included for those driving.
GS Awards Dinner includes a drinks reception, followed by a 4-course dinner, entertainment and awards presentation. The drinks reception takes place from 6:30pm.
Please checkout using the table below – alternatively you can request an invoice from us by calling 01934 808293.
- Venue: Edgbaston Stadium and Conference Centre, Edgbaston Road, Birmingham. Use Postcode B5 7QU
- Timing: Registration is from 8:30am to 9:15am, and the event will finish around 4.30pm. Please note conference tickets do not include entry to the awards dinner
- Driving: The venue has over 400 car parking spaces on site with free parking for all Glazing Summit delegates
- Train: Edgbaston Stadium is just 2 miles from Birmingham New Street station and 3 miles Moore Street Station in the City Centre
- Awards: For those booking the separate Glazing Summit Awards Dinner, a drinks reception takes place from 6:30pm at the Edgbaston Banqueting Suite, followed by dinner at 7:30pm. Please note Awards Dinner tickets do not include entry to the Conference
- Hotels: For a list of recommended hotels please click here
- Taxis: Several local taxi firms are available
- Dietary Requirements: The buffet lunch and Awards Dinner will include vegan and gluten free options. If you have any special requirements for the lunch or dinner please advise us at least 14 days before the event