Tickets are now available
Glazing Summit Day Conference tickets include entry to the Conference, refreshments, and lunch. Registration and coffee is from 8:30am with the conference finishing at 4:30pm. Free parking is also included for those driving.
The optional Leaders Dinner includes a drinks reception, followed by a 4-course dinner and after-dinner speaker. The drinks reception takes place from 6:30pm.
- Venue: Edgbaston Stadium and Conference Centre, Edgbaston Road, Birmingham. Use Postcode B5 7QU
- Timing: Registration is from 8:30am to 9:15am, and the event will finish around 4.30pm. Please note conference tickets do not include entry to the Leaders Dinner
- Driving: The venue has over 400 car parking spaces on site with free parking for all Glazing Summit delegates
- Train: Edgbaston Stadium is just 2 miles from Birmingham New Street station and 3 miles Moore Street Station in the City Centre
- Leaders Dinner: For those booking the separate Glazing Summit Leaders Dinner, a drinks reception takes place from 6:30pm at the Edgbaston Banqueting Suite, followed by dinner at 7:30pm. Please note Leaders Dinner tickets do not include entry to the Conference
- Hotels: For a list of recommended hotels please click here
- Taxis: Several local taxi firms are available
- Dietary Requirements: The buffet lunch and Leaders Dinner will include vegan and gluten free options. If you have any special requirements for the lunch or dinner please advise us at least 14 days before the event
- Terms & Conditions: For full terms and conditions click here.