Sustainability in Business Award
To enter the Sustainability in Business Award you will be required to submit an 800-word entry that gives judges information about the following points:
- This award is open to companies that can demonstrate a successful commitment to managing environmental and sustainability obligations while delivering commercial success. The judges will want to see a commitment to carbon reduction alongside processes with a positive social and environmental impact.
- This award is also open to companies who have developed a product with significant environmental or sustainability benefits.
- Ethical leadership and stakeholder engagement
- Clear environmental management systems
- Overview of the sustainable impact your business, product or initiative has had on the environment, community or business world
How do I enter?
Please have all information and supporting documents ready for your entry before continuing.
If you need any information or assistance regarding entry to the Awards call 01934 808 293. Please see hints and tips below and provide evidence/content that demonstrates how your business or organisation meets the criteria outlined in the bullet points.
You have up to 800 words to demonstrate why you should win your chosen award.
Entries should be submitted in a Word document (or similar) and uploaded using the specified field You can upload up to 8 documents to support your entry.
This can be evidence of financial or other performance, certificates, accreditations, testimonials or other supporting documentation. You have up to 2MB per file. For larger uploads, incompatible files or video please contact our team on 01934 808 293.
Hints and Tips
Entries that 'show' rather than 'tell' will stand a better chance of recognition and becoming shortlisted. Don't just say your business is the best but demonstrate why.
Clearly outlined entries using bullet points and sub-headlines will be easier for judges to read and analyse. Some awards will also require evidence of financial performance. Please note that when assessing your entry a judge may want to call you to discuss elements of your entry or visit your business, so please provide your full contact details.
All entries are subject to our terms and conditions and judges' decisions will be final.
Please note: If you are shortlisted, at least one member of the company must be present on the evening to collect the award.